The foundation of Adolfson & Peterson Construction is
our people. Adolfson & Peterson Construction serves
owners, architects, and developers with a commitment to
teamwork and quality. We combine more than sixty years
of construction expertise with the newest technologies
in order to meet our clients' needs. As one of the
nation’s top 50 general contractors, we are constantly
looking for experienced Laborers to help us achieve our
We encourage you to add your resume to our system for
future hiring considerations in our Minnesota region.
Qualified candidates will be contacted as new team
members are needed.
Thank you for your interest in Adolfson & Peterson
The role of the Laborer is to assist in moving and
installing material for masons in the daily process of
Key accountabilities of the role include:
pick and bobcat. Measure distances from grade
- Dig, spread, level dirt and gravel, using shovel,
stakes, drive stakes and stretch tight line.
work site as directed by the trades. Plan ahead and
- Supply tools and materials to different areas of the
request materials needed for production. Operate a
pallet jack and a partner saw. Signal operators of
equipment to facilitate movement of material.
daily basis. Mix mortar and grout. Mop, brush or
- Clean tools, equipment, materials and work site on a
spread compounds over surfaces for protection or to
seal. Rub joints in masonry walls.
- Erect and dismantle scaffold following company
safety requirements and policies are met.
- Comply and take responsibility to ensure all company
- Assure that workmanship is of the highest quality.
or hand signaled directions
- High school or equivalent
- Able to see and recognize hazards, and follow verbal
program or equivalent training
- Completed (or in the process of) an apprenticeship
- Progressive responsibilities in the areas of field
- Demonstrated ability to proactively resolve
**No Phone Calls Please**
- Ability to work in a cooperative, team environment
- Self-starter with ability to set own goals and tasks
**No Outside Agencies**
Adolfson & Peterson Construction is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 375
Division/Department : A&P
Skills : Construction - > Laborer
Adolfson & Peterson - 4 months ago
Adolfson & Peterson serves owners, architects and developers with a commitment to team work. We combine our many years of construction e...