Purpose of the Job: Performs a variety of tasks that is needed to clean on compound housing. Moves furniture, equipment and supplies in and around on compound housing units. Performs a variety of housekeeping duties, to maintain apartments on compound in a neat, orderly and sanitary condition.
Demonstrated ability to follow written and oral instruction. Able to lift 50 to 75 pounds. Able to operate equipment and machinery including shampooer, mop, vacuum, broom, etc. Must possess the alertness to detect cleaning needs throughout the apartment areas. Must possess the following traits: good attendance, initiative, dependability, neatness, and courtesy and cooperation. Be able to work without supervision. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span (e.g. pediatric/adult/geriatric and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to his/her age specific needs, and to provide the care needed as described in the assigned.). Must possess poise, tact, and problem solving skills. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Performs a variety of light tasks that is needed to clean on compound housing. Moves furniture, equipment and supplies in and around on compound housing units.
- Performs a variety of housekeeping duties, to maintain apartments on compound in a neat, orderly and sanitary condition at all times.
- Performs a variety of light cleaning tasks such as: washes woodwork, walls and windows throughout the apartments; cleans the bathroom(s) including floors, walls, equipment and fixtures; washes all window sills and heating vests; wipes down light fixtures; polishes metal; moves and arranges furniture; and performs other related cleaning duties.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Assists Housing Maintenance with remodels and renovations of BBAHC Quarters.
Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation - 5 months ago