Role and Responsibilities
The Laborer performs duties as directed by foreman in the installation, removal or maintenance of underground utilities. Must have a valid driver's license.
Description of Tasks:
- Champion and own safety by modeling safe behaviors;
- Pre-trip equipment prior to mobilizing to job site;
- Load or assist with loading material or equipment for transport from show-up yard to job site and secure as appropriate;
- Participate in job hazard analysis on daily basis or as often as conditions change;
- Place, remove or maintain underground utilities as directed. This includes laborer duties such as carrying pipe, bags of material and other heavy items, jack hammering, shoveling, tamping and installing pipe, duct or cable;
- Assist in securing work site, equipment and materials at the end of each shift to ensure public safety and safety of equipment and materials;
- Prepare documents, reports or job aids related to work, equipment and safety as assigned;
- Ability to travel and additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Valid Driver's License and excellent driving record
Infrasource - 8 months ago