Mechanic's Helper Competition Number: LM00950
Location: Tukwila, WA
Number of Positions: 1
Closing Date: Remains open until further notice
Leavitt Machinery is seeking an additional Mechanic's Helper in our Tukwila branch. As a Mechanic's helper, you will be responsible for supporting our service team.
See product & service offerings here: http://www.leavittmachinery.com/
Job Description Details
Reporting directly to the Regional Service Manager, the Mechanic's Helper does general clean up of our shop, yard maintenance, deliveries to and from various departments, recycling and waste removal along with moving and storage of various items:
- Wash rental and customer units
- Conduct the first part check-ins on rental machines, being the first call from the rental desk on unit’s availability
- Assist other Technicians in the shop or periodically within the field on jobs that require two people
- Communicate effectively with mechanics on specific job issues
- Other responsibilities include fueling and parking Materials Handling equipment as well as steam cleaning and equipment detailing.
- Must have previous materials handling experience (forklifts and aerial equipment)
- High school diploma
- A valid driver’s license
- Previous mechanical experience
- Ability to work well with others and contribute positively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness and desire to learn
- A self starter and minimal supervision
- Applicant must live close to the Tukwila area
- A full-time position
- Excellent benefit package
- Both male and female candidates can succeed in this role
Please apply by submitting your resume quoting the competition number and a copy of your driver’s abstract to:
Fax: (604) 626-0825
It is our policy to contact only those candidates that we believe will be successful fit for our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.