Requires physical strength and dexterity to frequently manipulate controls, walk, stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 50 to 100 pounds. Hand coordination to grasp, push, pull and fine manipulation. Vision, hearing and speech essential. Job requires contact with hazardous materials and work in adverse weather conditions.
PURPOSE OF POSITION : To aid in completion of work involving shipping, receiving, production, maintenance and inventory control.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
1. Assist in performing manual labor to unload rail cars and trucks.
2. Assist in performing manual labor to load trucks and store product in warehouse.
3. Assist in performing manual labor to perform maintenance on equipment.
4. Assist in performing manual labor to complete building, equipment and grounds cleanup.
5. Assist in performing manual labor to complete any other tasks pertaining to plant operations.
6. Ability to understand and carry out all safety training relating to operation of plant equipment.
7. Ability to understand and carry out all safety training involved in performing manual labor and proper usage of all products, materials and protective equipment used in performance of plant duties.
8. Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Southern States - 9 months ago
Southern States Cooperative, Inc. provides links to other websites for information only, and is not responsible for the content of these...