Texas Port Recycling (TPR) – Is a leading metal recycling company in Houston, Texas who is known for its quality people, customer service, and quality products.
To apply, log on to our company website at www.texasportrecycling.com
Click on the “Join our Team” Tab
All candidates must have the following qualifications:
• A commitment to Safety - Safety is our number one priority.
• Excellent customer service skills proven by working in a customer service position for a minimum of one (1) year.
• Stable work history and references. Experience in a production or manufacturing environment preferred.
• Ability to work flexible hours to include overtime, holidays and weekends.
• Greet and treat customers with respect.
• Cleaning, sweeping and shoveling.
• Direct traffic and keep organization in the yard.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Candidates will be subject to a criminal and credit background check and drug testing.
TPR offers competitive wages and a discretionary bonus along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, vacations, holidays, disability, stock purchase program, 401(k) retirement with a company match, and company paid PPE.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and Drug Free Workplace
The David J. Joseph Company - 18 months ago
The David J. Joseph Company is committed to operating its facilities and businesses in an environmentally responsible manner. As an industry...