Advantage Metals Recycling – Emporia Yard, a leading metals recycling company and known for our quality people, is currently seeking a Laborer that will work directly with customers to buy, sort, and process nonferrous metals.
**Only qualified candidates will be considered**
- Experience operating a skid loader and forklift
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an industrial outdoor environment or farm environment
- Stable work history
- Ability to identify and differentiate metal materials
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Previous customer service experience preferred
Candidates will be subject to a background report that includes a credit check.
Work Hours: 7:45am – 4:45pm Monday – Friday
We offer a competitive benefits package with Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vacation, Holidays, Safety Bonus, 401k and retirement plan. If you are ready to grow with a successful company, please apply online at www.advantagerecycling.com or in person at: 302 Graham St.; Emporia, KS 66801
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
and Drug Free Workplace
The David J. Joseph Company - 15 months ago
The David J. Joseph Company is committed to operating its facilities and businesses in an environmentally responsible manner. As an industry...