Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread – our PASSION for the sports we love! Every position on our team, whether full-time or part-time, offers the same great opportunity. Each day, we have the chance to share our passion with sports-loving customers who depend on and appreciate our expertise.
Duties for Lacrosse Service Specialist:
- Supports Company standards of selling and customer service by providing a friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every customer and maintaining solid lacrosse and team sports product knowledge.
- Responsible for implementation of merchandise presentation standards and signage of General Sports Department to meet Company standards and to maximize profits.
- Provides product and service recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Manages workflow for all customer lacrosse stick stringing services including establishing turn-around times to meet customer’s needs.
- Manages lacrosse stringing service supply inventory by accurately tracking shop usage.
- Completes, organizes and stores all customers’ work orders.
- Consistently promotes Company programs including Warranty Sales, ScoreCard, Private Label Credit Card, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Company information.
- Must have Lacrosse Stick Stringing Experience
- Must have extensive Lacrosse product knowledge
- Candidates must be flexible in working a rotating schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays Experience:
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier and/or Sales experience preferred
Bring your passion for sports to Dick’s Sporting Goods and enjoy:
Does not apply to seasonal/temporary positions
For complete details on our benefits offerings, please visit the “
About Us/Rewards & Benefits Section
” of our career site.
Interviews by appointment only.
DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc., a Fortune 500 American corporation, is an authentic full-line sports and fitness specialty omni-channel retailer offering a broad assortment of high quality, competitively-priced brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company also owns and operates Field & Stream Stores, True Runner, and Golf Galaxy, LLC, a golf specialty retailer. The Company has eCommerce websites and catalog operations for both DICK'S Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy.
The Company’s headquarters is located in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania.
For additional information, visit our
Dick's Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dick's Sporting Goods - 30+ days ago
See Dick's shoppers run, putt, dunk, drive, dribble -- and buy. Fast-growing Dick's Sporting Goods operates about 480 stores...