As our Lafayette 2nd or 3rd shift Operations Associate you will assure our freight is delivered on schedule. You will track and verify orders by using TMW Freight System: assuring our company drivers are operating in accordance with D.O.T. rules and regulations. The hours for this position require flexibility but generally are:
Your job duties will include
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday approximately 11 PM to 8 AM on THIRD SHIFT and approximately 3 PM to 11 PM on SECOND SHIFT
- Mandatory Intermittent Friday night Saturday mornings with Overtime pay.
Tracking all loads that are assigned to you. You will review the Carrier messages and stay informed on the status of the freight; entering the arrival and departure of our trucks into TMW. Assigning trailers, drivers and trucks in TMW Dispatching drivers on their assigned routes assuring they have manifests and appropriate paperwork. Communicating with our customers, suppliers and your co-workers, by phone, e-mail fax, etc, keeping them informed. Skills/Qualifications:
succeed in this position.
- Two to 5 years of Operations experience preferred.
- Spanish Bi-lingual preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills, out of the box thinking and a sense of humor will help you to
If you have the skills listed above and would like to be considered for this position, submit your resume by e-mail to HR@Venlog.com subject matter: Lafayette Operations Associate.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with and the ability to analyze and interpret information as it comes across your desk
- The ability to work alone and with others in a time sensitive, deadline oriented environment.
- Computer Experience
Venture Logistics has truckloads of transportation experience. Providing trucking, warehousing, and logistics services, Venture Logistics...