Primary Objective : Under general supervision assists Division Order Analysts and Transfer Analysts. Maintains Excalibur data base.
Major Functions & Scope:
Education & Knowledge : High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sets up new owner numbers in Excalibur as required by Division Order Analysts and Transfer Analyst.
- Makes changes to the name and address setups in Excalibur, which includes; address changes, name changes, adding Power of Attorney information, etc.
- Types and mails Division Orders for Division Order Analysts and Transfer Analysts.
- Checks-in Division Orders when returned, noting phone numbers, social security numbers, email addresses, etc. in Excalibur.
- Enters remarks into the Name and Address system in Excalibur per requests from Division Order Analysts and Transfer Analysts.
- Assists with mail as needed.
- Assists Division Order Analysts and Transfer Analysts with special projects when needed.
- Performs other related duties and special projects as required.
Experience: 0-2 year’s general administrative experience
Competencies: Effective written and oral communication skills. Strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties with a high level of accuracy. Computer skills; word processing and spreadsheet software capabilities. Work well under pressure, meeting deadlines consistently. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.