Job Title - HiCad
The Industrial Services division of Intertek Group is a global end-to-end services provider of technical verification, second party auditing, supplier evaluation, conformity assessment, asset integrity management, consulting and system certification. We serve a wide variety of industries, including oil, gas, (petro-) chemical, power, renewable energy and civil & infrastructure.
Location: Houston, TX
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBITLIES
- Operating effectively within a survey team with minimum supervision.
- Perforrming topography, staking, boundary surveys, and control surveys using both conventional and GPS techniques.
- Operating various survey instruments including GPS equipment, levels and total stations with electronic data capabilities, and collecting information in the field.
- Following company policies and procedures and party chief’s directions, as necessary to meet project schedules, budgets and objectives.
- Training and assessment of trainee personnel.
- Complying with all safety requirements.
- Taking accurate and clear notes and maintaining records essential to the project.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Experience and Knowledge must include:
- 5 Years Minimum Survey Experience
- Previous supervisory responsibilities within survey crew plus.
- Proficiency with running and adjusting/calibrating various survey instruments including GPS equipment, levels and total stations with electronic data capabilities.
- Ability to adapt to new equipment and technologies.
- Attention to detail and ability to execute most tasks including surveying, field calculations, and preparation of various survey reports.
- Desire to exceed costumer expectations and learn new skills.
- Must be strong in written and oral communication skills and well organized.
- Ability to work long hours and during inclement weather.
- Must be prepared to travel.
- Must be prepared to travel.
- Educational Requirement
- Years of Experience Requirement
- Task Specific Requirement
- Candidate must have the ability to work under pressure and meet fixed deadlines on a timely basis, and have the ability to work both as an individual contributor and within a team environment.
- Candidate must be a highly organized individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position outline is a general guideline and does not represent all encompassing details.
Intertek offers a culture where motivated and customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company matching, 100% tuition reimbursement, and a generous paid time off package.
Intertek - 8 months ago
Intertek is a nosy nellie when it comes to product safety and international trade. The company, a leading provider of testing and inspection...