Our firm has dominant market share of major and independent Oil & Gas Exploration and with Pipeline Companies throughout the Rockies. We serve clients in Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, North Dakota and Montana. We have offices in several of these locations. Our rapid growth requires us to add expereienced Land Surveyors to work on projects in the above listed states.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF LAND SURVEYOR (Reporting to Field Operations Director/COO):
- Experienced Boundary Surveyors w/Ability to Run Leica, Trimble Equipment & Software.
- GPS Surveyors only!
- Surveying for Proposed Locations, Section Breakdown, Pipeline Right of Way & Facility Layout
- Perform Land Surveys for Maintenance, Locations & Relocation of Section Corners w/sophisticated GPS Equipment
- Conduct Field Surveys, Topographic Mapping, Boundary Surveys and Construction Layout
- Abilities to Read/Write Reports, Spread Sheets, Manuals, Blue Prints, Plans, Drawings .... and Math Calculations
- Cadastral Research
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Software, GIS Concepts/Processes, GPS Data Capture & Equipment Software
- Analyze Survey Methods for Complex Land Surveying/Related Problems
- Perform Field Calculations (COGO) for stakeout & Office Calculations/Conversions
- Effective Field Communicator w/Clients to Ensure Proper Defination of Project Scope/Specifications
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Client Facing Expertise is a MUST
- Clean Background, Clean MVR, Mandatory Drug Testing
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-Year Degree in Surveying, Mapping, Geomatics, GIS or related completed degree(s) is preferred
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Land Surveying preferred
- Strong Communication Skills & Detail Oriented
- Ability to establish & maintain Cooperative Work Relationships
- Abilities to perform Detailed Analsis & determine Effecient Work Processes
- ''Professional Land Surveyor'' w/License NOT preferred!
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America
Rigzone.com - 4 months ago