High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Primarily provides basic office support including clerical and administrative functions.
- Assists with data entry, verification, analysis and report creation.
- Assists with preparation of lease record packages for transmittal to Lease Records.
- Assists with processing rentals, minimum royalties and other lease obligations.
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of land databases, file systems and obligations.
- Assists with the processing, verification and routing of operated and non-operated AFEs for approval
- Assists with the identification, review, coding, verification and processing of land invoices for approval.
- Provides routine support duties in any or all land functions including data gathering, research, presentations and reports as required.
- Assists in the preparation of standard form contracts for execution and processing.
**Working Conditions: **
- Normal office environment (primarily).
- 90% of time spent working on PC.
The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general functions and level of personnel within this classification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent.