Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
Check out this video direct from one our employees : http://www.wasteconnections.com/misc/employment.aspx
~Waste Connections, Inc hires safety driven people!~
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Operates graders for leveling and operates compactors.
- Operates backhoe and front end loaders as required.
- Operates various equipment for general site preparation, landscaping, snow removal, and related assignments.
- Performs routine inspection and maintenance on equipment such as checking oil, water, and tires.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work Monday thru Friday 7am to 5:30pm plus every other Saturday.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Ability to operate heavy equipment
- Knowledge of basic vehicle inspection and maintenance including tire pressure, checking oil and water levels.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
- Work involves constant exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, toxic chemicals, bio hazardous materials, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, and/or loud noises.
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions..
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...