ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance is recognized nationwide as a leader in landscape maintenance services. From regular maintenance and water management, to seasonal color and tree care, we can handle every aspect of landscape management, drawing upon our deep experience to serve a wide range of customers, from resorts, retail centers, and corporate campuses to homeowner's associations, public spaces, and private residences.
We currently have a full time position available for a Branch Manager to oversee all operations within our branch including labor, equipment, customer service, safety and all administrative functions. Successful Branch Managers are proactive leaders, have a strong work ethic and are self-starters who enjoy interacting with the public and our employees.
Branch Managers are also responsible for:
- Hiring, managing, training and developing employees; conducting performance appraisals and managing employee performance
- Managing multiple services within a branch including: fertilization and spray operations, maintenance production, tree care or arborist services, horticultural services and irrigation
- Delivering timely and accurate reports, financials and schedules
- Establishing and maintaining the branch’s annual budget for revenue, overhead, and profit
- Ensuring that all jobs are completed according to contract and within budget
- Overseeing new business development, attending sales calls with Business Developer and assisting with client requests as necessary
- Representing Company, interfacing and building relationships with owners, property managers, general contractors and subcontractors
- Scheduling and making regular visits to meet customers; reviewing quality and production
- Managing tools and equipment delivery, storage, operation and maintenance
- Ensuring that entire branch operates safely and efficiently at all times
- Communicating Company goals to branch management and employees
- Ensuring that employees are both results oriented and able to operate as a team
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
- 7 years profit and loss responsibility for a profitable commercial landscape maintenance operation of $3 million in annual revenue or more
- 5 years managing people, equipment and operations in a profitable commercial landscape maintenance operation of $3 million in annual revenue or more
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong work ethic
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
What we Offer:
- Strongly prefer candidates who have Landscape Management experience working directly with field employees and clients within the local market.
- Prefer Bachelors degree in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
We are drug free and an EOE by choice!
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
ValleyCrest Companies - 22 months ago
ValleyCrest Companies hits pay dirt with plant care. The company uses its green thumb to provide landscape construction and maintenance,...