TPC River Highlands |
, is currently seeking a Landscape Foreman . This position is responsible for overseeing the design, installment and maintenance of ornamental landscaping for the golf course, clubhouse, and grounds, including annual flowers and ornamental plants.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Select, order and purchase plants and materials for property and tournament needs
- Develop yearly agronomic schedule for the Landscape Department
- Design the ornamental arrangement of flowers, shrubs
- Low-pressure irrigation systems for landscaping.
- Develop and manage Landscape Department budget
Our benefits include:
- Associate degree or equivalent
- 4+ years experience in landscape maintenance or related field
- Knowledge of a wide selection of flowering annuals, biennial, perennial plant materials.
- Knowledge of pesticide applications and irrigation
- Detailed, self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
No phone calls or emails please.
- Competitive wages
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k plus employer match
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Playing privileges
- Employee discounts
To help ensure our employee's safety, we conduct background checks and are a drug-free workplace.
Tournament Players Club - 21 months ago