Are you ready to make a difference and achieve extraordinary results? |
IMS has an immediate opening for a qualified Landscape Maintenance Tech who is eager to work for a great company who cares about you. You must enjoy working in a team environment with people who are passionate about their work. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader who is experiencing growth in a market where other companies are closing doors. Our company is expanding with a growing reputation for quality and by serving others the way we want to be served. With this growth, there is a lot of room for career advancement for someone who has self-motivation and is able to get the job done. At IMS, we are a people first, performance driven company, if you are interested in making a positive change, if you are not afraid to work hard, get dirty and achieve results, IMS is the home for you.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a landscaper.
• Experience must include: pruning, mowing, edging, spot spraying and fertilizer applications.
• Familiar with general landscaping practices as required in a commercial and industrial setting.
• Must have the ability to multi-task responsibilities and complete project.
• Minimum (2-3) two to three years' experience.
• Must be able to pass federal and/or customer required background checks and drug screenings, if applicable.
• Must have valid California state driver's license with clean Department of Motor Vehicles record.
• Must be a U.S.A citizen (Federal building).
• Excellent attendance required.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, completing tasks on time.
• Ability to be dependable, patient and a positive role model for all who work with them.
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions, maintaining work pace throughout the day.
The worksite is outdoors. Work can be hot during summer months, cold and wet in winter. The employee is frequently required to walk, stand, bend, stoop, reach, pull and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level is usually moderate.
To learn more about IMS, please visit our website: www.ims.gs. If you are interested in the position, please respond to the job posting with your resume attached.
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (pregnancy or gender), national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, family leave status, generic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by California or Federal law.
- 8 months ago - save job
IMS provides a complete range of services, so our clients have the convenience of dealing with a single provider for all their maintenance...