Put your talent to work at the nation’s leading landscape architecture, installation and maintenance company. At ValleyCrest, we’re dedicated to helping you find the right career path for your future. From our formally-trained people to our extraordinary projects, our entrepreneurial culture to our countless locations nationwide, ValleyCrest is the ideal place to grow your career in the exciting green industry. Grow your career with ValleyCrest today!
BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES ADD VALUE. ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance is recognized nationwide as a leader in landscape maintenance services. From routine maintenance and water management, to seasonal color and tree care, we can handle every aspect of landscape management, drawing upon our deep experience to serve a wide range of customers, from resorts, retail centers, and corporate campuses to homeowner's associations, public spaces, and private residences. With over 6,000 employees and 120 operating locations, the Company provides services across a broad cross-section of the United States.
This position is located in Wellington, FL.
We currently have a full time position available for a Production Specialist.
- Networking in local area to find crew level employees; recruiting, hiring and training employees
- Coordinating pre-employment drug testing, verifying work history, collecting new hire paperwork, submitting paperwork to Office Administrator and performing new hire orientations
- Ensuring that all employees are trained on safety, productivity, quality and customer service
- Managing crew productivity on each job and ensuring that jobs are completed on or before total estimated hours
- Reviewing direct labor time cards for accuracy and to ensure that all labor hours are accounted for according to Company, local, state and federal guidelines
- Disciplining field employees when necessary and communicating with branch staff as needed regarding employee issues
- Overseeing dispatch, scheduling and equipment, vehicle and tool inspections
- Conducting and managing safety training; monitoring and enforcing safety practices and policies
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture
- Able to lead, manage, train and mentor employees
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
What we Offer:
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
We are drug free and an EOE by choice!
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
ValleyCrest Companies hits pay dirt with plant care. The company uses its green thumb to provide landscape construction and maintenance,...