Job Description: * |
ABM (NYSE: ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility services. With over 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, parking and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations. Learn more at www.abm.com .
Landscape Sales Director
Job Summary Responsibilities:
· Seeking an experienced Sales Director with proven sales track record for a long term career opportunity. Previous landscape industry or other service provider sales experience preferred. Charlotte market specifically and/or North and South Carolina in general.
· Sells and promotes professional landscape services.
· Develops new accounts and provides customer service to existing accounts
· Obtain new customer contracts and sales orders to meet or exceed established sales quotas
· Submit accurate and timely sales reports in format specified
· Develop sales plans for creating new leads
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with all accounts. Inform VP of Sales and Branch Manager of any problems regarding communications or relationships with any chain or account
· Perform customer surveys as requested
· Review specific objectives with VP of Sales and Branch Manager on a regular basis
· Proficiency in all follow ups; leads and customer contacts etc.
· Maintain technical knowledge on products of the industry
· Conduct a minimum amount of weekly sales presentations
· Prepare proposals for new clients. Review proposal with VP of Sales and Branch Manager.
· Maintain a constant market analysis of existing target areas. Develop trends for future business
· Keep VP of Sales and Branch Manager informed of all activities. Coordinate activities with other sales personnel and managers for feedback
· Maintain current files of all correspondence, proposals and contracts on all accounts
· Attend sales conference calls for any company updates
· Qualified candidates must have proven track record of: qualifying leads, cold calling prospects, performing presentations, accurately & efficiently costing jobs including performing “takeoffs”, competitively pricing bids, and maintaining minimum goals for capturing new business.
· Industry knowledge and previous sales experience in the Charlotte specifically and/or north and South Carolina markets preferred, however, will consider professional candidates with proven track record in other local markets.
· High Diploma or GED, a Bachelor Degree is a plus
· Must be able to a pass criminal background, drug test, and an MVR check
· Key characteristics: motivation, persistence, drive, professionalism, organizational skills, positive attitude, great communication and follow up skills, strong relationship building capabilities
· Must have at least 3-5 years of previous sales experience in the industry
· Must have intermediate or advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 10 months ago