Under general supervision Landscape Services will perform general and varied grounds keeping and maintenance work; semi-skilled and limited skill utility maintenance work; operate power driven equipment; and do related work as required.
- Mow lawns and fields, using large power mowers or hand operated mowers
- Operate trucks, large power mowers, edgers, saws, hedge trimmers, and other related power equipment
- Hoe weeds, rake grounds, and remove trash and rubbish from related grounds areas
- General landscaping and grounds maintenance tasks as assigned
- General equipment repair and maintenance
- Assist as needed with snow removal up to 100% of time, depending on campus conditions. This may entail being called into work early.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Adequate strength and endurance to perform the work described in various types of weather
- Ability to read and write the English language
- Must follow written and oral instructions
- Must have valid Missouri driver’s license and qualify for insurability by Park University insurance carrier
- Must be able to become an "Approved Driver" of a Park University vehicle
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing 75 pounds
- Flexible day/evening/weekend hours as required by needs of facility
Park University has an excellent benefits package including health and life insurance, retirement plan, and tuition paid undergraduate classes for employees and dependents.
Qualified applicants should upload a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...