Someone who enjoys being outdoors
Someone who is reliabl and hard working.
Someone with a good knowledge of horticulture
Someone who is professional, upbeat, and has a "can do" attitude! |
Responsibilities for this Position
- Will assist in maintaining landscaping for premiere conference center /resort.
- Handle irrigation, upkeep of grounds, and address potential related problems/repairs.
- May assist in monitoring pool and hydrotherapy spas.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- One year of experience at a large property and good knowledge of Horticulture preferred.
- Professional, upbeat, Â“can-doÂ” attitude required!
- Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus.
- Must have valid CA driver license.
- Pre employment background check & drug screen required.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
Full Time, Permanent
Company Hotel Travel Discounts
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Benchmark Hospitality International
- 2 years ago - save job