The Craft Brew Alliance representing high quality hand crafted beers with a portfolio from Widmer Brothers Brewing, Redhook Brewery, Kona Brewing Co. and Omission has an immediate opening at the Redhook Brewery in Portsmouth, NH for a Seasonal Landscaper. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Seasonal Landscaper is responsible for ensuring the grounds are manicured and kept up to date to ensure a welcoming and pleasing welcome to our guests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Specific duties include:
- Support the Company’s mission statement and corporate values
- Cut and weed whack grass
- Trash clean up and disposition
- Prune trees and weed and edge flower gardens
- Spread mulch and maintain mulch gardens
- Loam and seen grass
- Blow leaves and debris
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other company employees and guests to foster and promote a fun and harmonious working climate that maximizes morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Provide a favorable image of the Company at all times to promote its objectives and enhance public recognition of all its areas of endeavor.
- Attendance required per Company policy
- Previous landscaping experience preferred
- Experience operating landscaping equipment (lawn mower, weed whacker, leaf blower) or related equipment
The Craft Brew Alliance offers competitive compensation, a rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Craft Brew Alliance - 12 months ago