Project Job Title: Instructor – Foreign Language, Regional Expertise, and Cultural Training (Mobile Training Team)
Languages: Arabic-Iraqi; Arabic-MSA; Azeri; Bengali; Cambodian (Khmer); Chinese-Cantonese; Chinese-Mandarin; Czech; Dari; French; Georgian; German; Greek; Haitian-Creole; Hausa; Hindi; Hungarian; Indonesian; Italian; Japanese; Korean; Kurdish; Lao; Laotian; Lithuanian; Malay; Nepalese; Pashto; Persian-Farsi; Polish; Portuguese; Romanian; Russian; Serbo-Croatian; Sinhala; Somali; Spanish; Swahili; Tagalog; Tausug; Thai; Turkish; Urdu; Vietnamese**
**Language requirement per location contingent upon Task Order (TO) requirement.
Provide language, regional and culture instructions at all levels of proficiency. Instruction will include the development of speaking, listening, reading and writing communicative skills and general and military topics as required.
The regional expertise and cultural trainings will focus on aspects of the target region's history, demography, politics, customs, beliefs, and practices.
Instructors may be required to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implement and develop structured language instruction ( basic/survival level through advanced/professional level of proficiency) to U.S. Government students, emphasizing on the development of speaking, listening, reading and writing communicative skills.
2. Prepare course materials and authentic instructional materials; developing and implementing communicative, task-based, student-centered, and proficiency-oriented learning activities in accordance with course requirements.
3. Explain concepts clearly and coherently to students and provide constructive feedback to students in a timely manner.
4. Assist with the evaluation of students and academic counseling as necessary.
5. Training types will include survival, familiarization, language/regional expertise/culture pre-deployment, initial acquisition, sustainment/enhancement, situational, iso-immersion and live environment training.
6. Other duties as assigned
Since 2001, corporate, government and non-profit clients worldwide turn to MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. (MLS) as their strategic partner for...