Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a leading provider of content development, globalization and development and testing services. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle -- from content development to globalization, testing and maintenance. Global organizations in all industries rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge now maintains more than 50 solution centers in 26 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
Act as main linguistic point of contact for the core team and Business unit.
- Communicate with customer on processes and quality issues.
- Set linguistic strategy on identified projects; including identifying linguistic process steps, creation of specifications, setting glossary, TM & style guide strategy, as well as reference material.
- Act as a vendor point of contact for translator support/issues on identified projects.
- Be responsible for ensuring that vendor linguistic inquiries on identified projects are resolved.
- Perform linguistic analysis and linguistic QA steps on identified projects (manage the LIOX Linguistic Assurance process).
- Provide leadership in Language Process for accts as well as Language Services Department.
- Must be fluent in local language specific to the job location
- Must poses proper work authorizations specific to the job location
- 3+ years experience in translation
- Native language other than English
- Strong customer service, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong command of English language as well as native command of another language is essential
- Strong computer skills, excellent command of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Translation Memory tools and other computer-assisted translation software
- Ability to work well with others in a multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills
Please apply on line at http://www.lionbridge.apply2jobs.com and reference position number GLT8230
- Bachelor's degree in Linguistics or Translation
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Lionbridge Technologies wants to be king of the jungle at bridging the language gap. The company offers translation (or localization) of...