10-Experienced Irrigation pipefitters needed for Austin area. The primary function of this position is to install, adjust, repair, and troubleshoot commercial and residential irrigation systems. It is Essential to:
One year of verifiable experience with commercial landscape company is required.
- Install valves, electrical wiring, and main line.
- Operate a walk behind trencher and compactor equipment.
- Install and adjust sprinkler heads and nozzles
- Use shovels and/or hand tools to dig into soil to repair or replace parts.
- Complete retrofitting of existing irrigation systems to provide proper water coverage.
- Work with a pipe line design and layout installed in compliance with blueprint/design specifications.
- Perform troubleshooting of systems for proper maintenance and water penetration.
Must have references and be able to pass drug test.
An EOE by choice.
Employer is a Federal Contractor and participates in the E-Verify Program with the Department of Homeland Security.
For more information about our company please visit www.valleycrest.com
- 2 years ago - save job
ValleyCrest Companies hits pay dirt with plant care. The company uses its green thumb to provide landscape construction and maintenance,...