• High School diploma
• A clean driver’s license.
• Must be able to pass background check.
• One year of professional driving experience.
• Must be able to carry and lift objects weighing up to and above 50lbs.
• Must perform repetitive movement – side to side, up and down in safe manner.
• Maintain a clean and valid driver’s license.
• Drive the vehicle into position for loading and unloading.
• Load the vehicle with product in manner ensuring goods are properly and securely stowed.
• Communicate with office.
• Able to lift 50 lbs on consistent basis.
• Able to bend, twist in repetitive fashion and be on feet for several hours.
• Vehicle check must be done daily and documentation must be completed and submitted daily.
• Hand in all gas receipts/cards upon getting gas.
• Must maintain an odometer log daily.
• Totally responsible for daily cleanings of vehicle.
• No other passengers allowed in vehicle unless authorized by manager.
• Must adhere to all motor vehicle laws and regulations.
• Whitsons is not responsible for any traffic violations while you are driving the company vehicle and are on company time. If you receive a traffic violation, you will be responsible for the ticket.
• Must adhere to all location policies which include but are not limited to: time of delivery, parking, designated delivery areas and designated driving areas.
• Work Deli station from time of return to high school, making sandwiches to order and following recipes and dictated portions.
• Must adhere to all cleaning and sanitation requirements
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Hours vary from
Mon - Fri 6 am - 2 pm
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...