Laser Marker Operator I
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a global leader in the manufacture of piezoelectric and strain gauge sensors. The Company’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package, and investment into employee career development and advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides PCB with a competitive edge. We are currently growing and are in need of a Laser Marker Operator in our corporate office located in Depew, NY.
High School Diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years experience and/or training.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for knowing and using proper ESD procedures as outlined in the ESD manual.
- Cooperates as a team member of the department to help best serve the needs of the customer.
· Complies with all aspects of the ISO 9001 standard.
· Understands and promotes our quality statement of "Total Customer Satisfaction".
· Refers to travelers, engineering travelers, special instructions and miscellaneous forms for procedures and instructions to perform proper laser markings.
- Responsible for operating department laser marking equipment.
· Responsible for entering new model numbers or any changes in existing model numbers in etching program books.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
- Responsible for entering needed changes to existing laser marking programs such as serial numbers, date, and sensitivity.
- Verifies conformance of finished work to ensure quality and compliance to company specifications.
Interested candidates should submit a completed PCB Application, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or apply in person at using reference code 2014-44 :
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronic, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D/VEVRAA