There is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than today’s challenge – helping customers protect people, the environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
- Setup and operate Laser Marker
- Plan and schedule production requirements to meet customer delivery schedule
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Maintain a clean, neat work environment
- Work safely following all safety procedures.
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Organize and improve methods in related area
- Work under the direction of supervisors or group leaders with minimal supervision
- Assist area to maintain high quality and production standards and keep records
- Use computer to access production information as required
- Assist, and train co-workers
- Cross-train on additional marking (ink stamp) responsibilities within Housing Assembly
- Define tooling and fixturing necessary to locate parts
- Perform routine maintenance as required – change bulb, clean chiller, etc.
- Coordinate production schedules and priorities on a daily basis - with minimal supervision
- Work with employees to ensure quality and production standards meet objectives
- Work with people in a positive manner to meet objectives, maintain high moral and good attitudes.
- Required Lifting Weight: 25 lbs. Lifting Frequency: Daily
- Bend/lift/sit/stand for long periods of time.
EDUCATION/PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
For consideration, please list your minimum hourly salary requirement
- High School Graduate or equivalent or technical school required
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to understand, follow and effectively communicate verbal and written instructions
- PC skills (i.e. MS Office Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of AS400 required
- Knowledge of basic tooling and fixturing required
- Experience in all processes and product knowledge in related area
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
US Citizenship or Resident Alien status required to support government programs and projects.
Pall Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pall Corporation - 13 months ago
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...