Six3 Systems, Inc. (Six3), headquartered in McLean, Virginia, was founded in 2009 to provide strategic and differentiated solutions and services to support the missions of customers. The company is based around six core values—Integrity, Ethics, Partnership, Trust, Quality, and Innovation—to provide excellence in serving the missions of our three key markets: Defense, Intelligence, and Civilian communities.
The Six3 family is made up of industry-leading companies including: Six3 Intelligence Solutions, Inc., Six3 Advanced Systems, Inc, Six3 Cyber and Enterprise Systems, LLC, and Ticom Geomatics, Inc.. Our mission solutions include: biometrics, identity intelligence (I2), counterintelligence; command, control, communications, computers, and combat systems intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (C5ISR); and Cyber security and enterprise architectures that protect U.S. interests at home and abroad.
Job Title: Certified Latent Print Examiner
The Certified Latent Print Examiner performs technical and analytical tasks in the documentation, collection, preservation, and processing of latent prints.
- Scientifically assesses materials of evidentiary value to determine the best methodology for developing, enhancing and preserving latent prints.
- Analyses, compares and evaluates known and latent prints to determine positive identification or non-identification of the friction ridge detail.
- Knowledge of AFIS database operations and exposure to Universal Latent Workstation (ULW) preferred.
- Must have a TS/SCI clearance and US Passport.
- Must be IAI certified.
- Must be a highly qualified latent print examiner.
- Must have the ability to effectively use proper scientific methodology to match latent and known prints.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Organizational skills
- Proficient in processing porous and non-porous items for latent prints.
- Experience processing evidence with chemicals in a laboratory setting.
- Proficient in obtaining known inked prints and major case prints.
- Physically able and willing to rotationally deploy to worldwide (Afghanistan) a minimum of six months a year.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Enhance visible latent prints.
- Identify and label latent prints of value on evidence to be photographed.
- Compare latent prints to known impressions.
- Determine the identification or non-identification of latent prints to known impressions.
- Verify the identification or non-identification of latent prints to known impressions.
- Prepare detailed reports on processes performed and results.
- Maintain and document the chain of custody of evidence.
Collect and preserve possible DNA evidence.
- Previous OCONUS experience preferred.
- Possess current International Association for Identification (IAI) Latent Print certification.
We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Six3! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please visit us at: www.six3systems.com .
We welcome all qualified candidates to submit their current resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Six3 is proud to support Workforce Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Experience (yrs):