USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Latent Print Examiner to work out of Clarksburg, WV.
This position is contingent upon award of the contract.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and 5 years of experience or 11 years of relevant expereince may be substituted for education requirement.
- A minimum of three years of related experience.
- Current certification by the International Association for Identification (IAI) as a Latent Print Examiner is not required at the point of employment but must be successfully obtained within 1 year of eligibility.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a US DoD Secret Clearance.
- Must be trained to competency as a Latent Print Examiner. Must be able to successfully pass proficiency testing prior to and periodically during employment with the company.
- Meet physical demands including general office and laboratory duties/functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Experience with Universal Latent Workstation (ULW).
- High-volume lab experience preferred.
- Vast experience in the examination and identification of extremely fragmented ridge detail (Complex examinations).
- Possess AFIS experience.
- Examine processed latent fingerprints and evaluate their quality for entry into the DoD Enterprise ABIS.
- Prepare latent fingerprints for entry into the ABIS through digital imaging techniques to improve the quality and integrity of digitized computer images through enhancement of fingerprint details and encoding prior to computer searches for matches.
- Manually compare latent fingerprints with candidate fingerprints retrieved from ABIS in order to determine positive identification.
- Prepare reports on the types and quantities of fingerprints processed and results.
- Process face and iris images following training as a Facial and Iris Recognition Expert by the DoD.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
USFalcon - 17 months ago
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...