Essential Job Duties
- Process a wide range of complex forensic material associates with IEDs using advanced physical and chemical processes and light sources to include laser, alternate light source and reflected ultraviolet imaging system (RUVIS).
- Recognize developed latent prints during each processing method and preserve in manner to ensure that an image can be captured.
- Practice efficient team approaches and techniques to help minimize the processing time of forensic material.
- Prepare detailed notes and reports of examinations and conclusions.
- Maintain proper chain of custody of all forensic material under examination.
- Ad hoc and administrative support as needed to fulfill mission.
- Experience processing forensic material for latent prints.
- Knowledge of forensic disciplines associated scientific theory, principles and practices.
- Experience in operation of forensic laboratories.
- Knowledgeable on criminal justice system rules of evidence and familiar with applicable federal policies and procedures.
- Knowledgeable of MS Office Suite, Project and Visio
- Familiar with systems used in retaining DNA, fingerprint and trace evidence.
AMERICAN SYSTEMS - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is a government services contractor and one of the largest employed-owned companies in the U.S. AMERICAN SYSTEMS is focused...