ALAC Collections Analyst
- NOTE: This position requires candidates to have fluency in English and Brazilian Portuguese (read, write, speak); *
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry and make a positive impact on a company known for its impressive lineup of products, including iPad, iPhone, Mac, iPod, and iTunes. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with world-class managers, all with one unified vision...creating innovative products that delight customers. Apple Finance helps fuel innovation by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking.
Apple is looking for candidates who possess a strong background in collections, including:
- Experience performing collections work using SAP,
- Ability to perform detailed reconciliations/analysis to resolve outstanding issues promptly;
- Proven track record of meeting collections goals while maintaining positive relationships with internal and external customers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to communicate issues quickly and concisely to management;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
Apple, Inc. Latin American and Caribbean (ALAC) Collections Team seeks an experienced Collections Analyst who is fluent in Brazilian Portuguese and English (reading, writing and speaking). Responsibilities include working with customers to arrange payments, resolving invoicing questions and customer disputes, and assisting with accurate cash applications while managing collections activities to meet monthly targets. This is an exciting opportunity to join the ALAC collections team which is part of a shared services finance organization based in Austin. The team operates in a multilingual environment utilizing Brazilian Portuguese and English as required when working with customers and fellow team members.
- Bachelors degree in finance or accounting preferred
- 3 to 5 years of collections experience required
Apple - 2 years ago