The Director of Sales for Latin America is responsible leading the sales channel and continuous improvement of the sales process. This position has three direct reports: Sales, Proposals, Execution, Project Management, After Sales Service and Training, and 4 Project Managers. The total team has over 60 people. This position has client facing responsibilities with our main customers on all industry segments: Oil & Gas, Refineries, Chemical, Petrochemical and Mining & Metals.
Minimum Requirements :
- Accountable for the total bookings for PSS/AO for Latin America
- Influence and motivated the commercial managers of each region/country to success exceeding expectations, and helping them to achieve their best results.
- Align the Expectations of the different groups: World Area, Entities and Business Unit.
- Support the different entities to develop their Business Plans, according to the aligned guidelines.
- Combine the entity’s plans and develop a Latin America Orders plan for Profitable Growth.
- Participate actively on the definition of the overall Business Unit strategy definition for Latin America.
- Lead, Develop and Influence the resource plans and the training plans for new hires and existing heads.
- Lead the Funnel Reviews for each entity and maintain the update funnel analysis for the Latin America Region.
- Lead the Opportunity Review for the key and large opportunities and maintain an updated status for those opportunities.
- Lead and Account Management program, where plans must be developed for the main selected accounts and follow-up those plans.
- Keep an updated list and status of the Mega orders and opportunities.
- Participate on the S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process by putting together the demand side, indication how the coming orders will require execution resources on the coming months.
- Coach the entity’s Commercial Managers and Sales people on project pursuit practices, negotiation practices, strategy development, career development and account management.
- Organize DOA (Delegation Of Authority) calls, and approve the opportunities that fall in your authorization level.
- Work together with the Latin America Operations team and Latin America Finance team to achieve the overall goals for the region.
- Support Finance on the POR definitions and follow-up.
- BS Degree Electrical Engineering
- 15 Years in Sales Management
- Language Skills: Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese
- Ability to travel internationally 50% of the time
Relocation benefits may be available for this position.
Emerson Process Management is a leading supplier of process management products and solutions, including control valves, regulators, transmitters, analyzers, and automation and safety systems. Its Process Systems and Solutions business makes automation, safety, and operations management systems – built on the proven PlantWeb digital plant architecture – to help plants run more safely, reliably and efficiently.
Experience the Rewards
As part of Emerson Process Management, Process Systems & Solutions (PSS) has expertise and capabilities in all phases of the process automation lifecycle from early planning and design, through project engineering, project execution, commissioning and ongoing operations.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package to include medical, prescription drug, and dental plans; 401k with company match; profit-sharing; company paid life, AD&D, and travel insurance; educational assistance in form of tuition reimbursement; short-term and long-term disability plans; matching gift program; and holiday and vacation plans.
Who May Apply
The company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Process Systems and Solutions' policy to recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or age and any other factor prohibited by law.
Emerson Process Management - 2 years ago
Emerson Process Management (www.emersonprocess.com), an Emerson business, is a leader in helping businesses automate their production,...