The Launch Manager's primary purpose is to direct the implementation of Supply Chain methodology of the Piscataway Manufacturing facility as required to support product launches and open stock production.
Educational, Mental, or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Chain discipline required.
- 5 + years management/planning experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills and SAP a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
General Job Duties:
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the USA on an ongoing permanent basis without requiring any assistance.
- Manage the delivery of Supply Chain (SC) implementations in support of new products or programs.
- Implementation of strategic supply chain agreements with suppliers including material release agreements and inventory management strategies
- Reviews MRP and/or action messages to initiate supply chain requirements with the focus being short to medium term (1 to 6 months).
- Responsible for order placement and verification of delivery with suppliers. BOM execution.
- Interaction with brand manager and various support groups to accomplish new product process and the execution of the UP's production plan.
- Evaluate project timelines and provide feedback to the Division/s in terms of feasibility.
- Provide solutions to bottlenecks impeding to launch implementation and optimal supply chain management.
- Interface with all operations required to ensure end-to-end delivery of Supply Chain functionality.
- Manage inventories for products manufactured by the Piscataway plant and subcontractors in an efficient manner while maximizing customer service and minimizing production downtime.
- Responsible for the applicable inventory reporting methods including DOS and excess / obsolete.
- Deliver content to annual portfolio planning activity to ensure that expected launches/new capabilities are delivered.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for continuous flow of operations.