Housekeeping and Laundry Supervisor
High School Diploma
- Hire, evaluate and manage employees; prepare work schedules and maintain adequate staffing; order supplies, check shipments and conduct inventories.
- Instruct employees in proper cleaning and sanitizing. Train employees in the safe operation and maintenance of equipment for cleaning and/or laundry services.
- Ensure overall cleanliness and appearance of facility.
- Participate in resident care conferences
- Develop budgets; ensure budget levels are not exceeded
- Conduct job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws
2+ years Supervisory position in a Long Term Care / Nursing Home setting
Must be available for flexible shifts.
Essex Group Management Inc - 5 months ago