Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities.
That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Our Dallas-Richardson, TX. is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to handle administrative matters in a law office.
Provides clerical and administrative support in a law office environment.
EDUCATION/COURSE OF STUDY:
- May serve as receptionist; Answer incoming telephone calls, route telephone calls, greet visitors and direct visitors to appropriate office or individual.
- Receive, process and distribute incoming mail according to office procedures; scan mail for electronic processing and distribution.
- Perform data entry tasks accurately, including scheduling and managing calendar entries for one or more attorneys.
- File management, to include filing via alphabetical or numerical system and managing the file archiving process; opening and closing of legal files
- Perform routine clerical tasks as assigned such as photocopying, document scanning, faxing, collating and preparation of outgoing mail.
- Processing and routing of invoices
- May serve in a back-up capacity for other administrative team members and handle overflow data entry and word processing.
- Respond to internal and external client inquiries; follow up as needed.
- Order, receive and distribute office supplies.
- Assist with administrative support on special projects as needed.
- High school Diploma or equivalent required.
- Additional training or coursework in office administration, office software and office machines desirable.
- 4+ years of office experience in an administrative support role in a legal environment preferred
- Customer service experience helpful but not necessary
- Must read, write and speak English proficiently
- Must be able to understand and follow directions.
- Must be able to interact well with all employee levels as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Must convey a positive and professional image of the office and organization.
- Basic to moderate knowledge and skill level required in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and case management system. Familiarity with PowerPoint helpful.
- Must be able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to work efficiently with little direction.
- Must be able to set and re-establish priorities in workflow as business needs change throughout the day.
- Must be organized and able to work on several tasks or projects concurrently, seeing each to successful conclusion or resolution.
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrates a commitment to outstanding client service
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We actively promote a drug-free workplace.
Job Category : Legal
Sabre Holdings, an S&P 500 company, is a world leader in travel commerce, retailing travel products and providing distribution and...