Our executive search team each has over 20 years of experience identifying and recruiting experienced technology professionals with the strategic skills necessary to achieve long-term goals. We are recruiting for a direct hire position with our client who is a leading healthcare organization.
We are currently looking to recruit a Lawson Application Analyst for a direct hire with our client..
Lawson Finance and Lawson Supply Chain application experience. We are looking for candidates with more of a Business Analyst with strong Application Analyst type experience in Lawson Financials and Supply Chain, than a 4GL Lawson Developer. There will be less emphasis on 4GL and HL7 coding experience.
This position exists to support the financial suite of applications within Lawson ERP System. The incumbent will be responsible for ongoing system support, administration, maintenance, upgrades and be the onsite vendor liaison for the organization. This position will work closely with Systems Analysts, health system end users, IS department technical staff, and the specific vendor(s). Incumbent will be assigned to complex business/technical projects. Incumbent possesses and applies a broad knowledge of IS principles and practices through the completion of assignments. Assignments are broad in nature requiring originality and ingenuity. Incumbents work with minimum supervision, conferring with supervisor on unusual matters. Incumbent will: ensure that assigned business system meets the needs of users and complies with the organizational strategy of the organization Health, standardize procedures that are derived from users of information systems that IS supports, monitor and control the flow of user initiated requests for work to be completed, implement system enhancements, resolve day-to-day user related system problems, maintain excellent working knowledge of the Lawson financial suite of products assigned to support, maintain awareness of innovations and potential system level improvements.
· Requires extensive knowledge of Lawson Financial suite of applications.
· Requires experience with implementing and/or supporting Lawson applications.
· Requires knowledge of healthcare processes and workflow.
· Requires extensive experience with hospital information systems.
· Requires strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Requires critical thinking and logical troubleshooting skills.
· Requires ability to be a self starter and work independently.
· Requires ability to manage and perform multiple tasks.
· Requires ability to facilitate and lead work groups.
· Experience with databases; HL7 and 4GL programming preferred.
· Requires ability to read and comprehend written instructions and procedures.
· Requires ability to communicate clearly and concisely through written and verbal communications.
· Requires ability to work as a team member.
· Requires strong customer service skills.
· Experience with UNIX operating system preferred.
· Systems Support - Performs all required Break/Fix actions or coordinates Break/Fix actions with the vendor. Tracks and records all Break/Fix actions.
· Systems Administration/Maintenance - Performs regularly scheduled tasks to ensure system is operating efficiently and optimally.
· System Upgrades - Facilitates system upgrades to latest version. Coordinates with the other IS staff, end-users and vendor as needed.
· Project Implementation - Participates in planning Lawson implementations. Establishes best approach and prepares detailed specifications.
· Tracks and reports progress of project to supervisor and user departments. Provides coverage during start-up implementations.
· Testing - Develops test plan scripts and conducts testing for system changes/enhancements.
· Vendor Liaison - Will be required to be the primary onsite contact for the specific vendor. Will coordinate all support and upgrades with the vendor as needed.
· System Documentation - Responsible for the development of all system documentation.
· Continuous Improvement - Assists in the identification of improvement, utilization and cost reduction opportunities.
· On-Call - Incumbent must be available for on call 24x7.
· Customer Service/Communication - Prepares weekly status, service request and call-log reports. Writes and obtains approval for policies, procedures, team and operations documentation. Provides feedback on issues to supervisor on a regular basis.
CSpring - 16 months ago
CSpring is known by its clients for delivering high-impact solutions and seasoned professionals to implement business-critical technology...