* The Candidate must have BSEE or above
* Knowledge of basic characteristics of transistor, resistor, capacitor,diode and bioplar.
* Understanding of layout impact on device matching, noise coupling from signal, supply and
* Understand the importance of signal flow, power/ground structure and block placement in layout
* Familiar with Unix OS. Familiar with Cadence or Silicon Canvas layout tools and DRC/LVS/StarRC.
* Knowledge of scripting such as C-shell,Perl, Tcl is a plus.
* Knowledge of FIB,package.
* The winning candidate will be able to handle multi-task, work on multiple projects.
As a layout designer, you will be responsible for analog layout from block level, up to
analog front end top level integration and verification. You will work with design engineers to
ensure layout quality, and may work with other mask designers in a team project environment.
Engineering - Hardware
IC Layout Design
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...