The Lead, Account Representative assists the Supervisor in overseeing the day to day operations of the team. The Lead is responsible for effectively securing payment for highly complicated accounts. This position ensures that there is compliance with established policies and procedures. The Lead, Account Rep maintains accurate production reporting and assists the Supervisor in training staff and prioritizing unit workflow in the Medicare Unit.
1. Associates Degree or equivalent experience
1. 4+ year at Sutter Physician Services or other Health Care facility in a business office setting
2. Knowledge of ICD 9 and CPT required
1. Must have training in the following IDX classes:
2. This position generally requires a demonstrated ability to:
- Charge Entry
- Charge Correction
- IDX - BAR reporting
- Microsoft applications: PowerPoint
- Medical Terminology
- Introduction to Leadership series
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Successfully manage multiple projects with varying priorities
- Must possess strong positive interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently or in a group functioning in a multi-task and fast-paced environment, producing quality work and meeting deadlines
- Perform basic mathematical calculations
- Possess basic clerical duties and prepare correspondence utilizing proper syntax, grammar and punctuation
- Demonstrated ability to accurately and efficiently work with a filing system
- Ability to perform all functions of the Account Representative responsibilities of the Unit.
- Work in a Microsoft environment, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Operate general office equipment, including a calculator, fax and copy machine, and a personal computer with internet use
4. Excellent customer service skills
D. Other requirements
1. If employed at Sutter Physician Services, previous years' performance rating must have been at least a performance rating of "Exceeds Expectations".
2. If employed at Sutter Physician Services, must have recommendation from the immediate Supervisor.
3. If employed at Sutter Physician Services, must have approval of the BAR Manager and Director.
California-Greater Sacramento Area-Sacramento
Sutter Physician Services
Inter-Affiliate Candidate Applications Accepted
8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled
Hours Per 2wk Pay Period
Whether you drink too much in Wine Country, hit some rough waters off the Marin Headlands, or trip during a hike through the redwood forest,...