Posting Job Title: Lead, Tap Audit
Requisition #: 147260BR
Posting Location: Portland, ME, US
Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
PURPOSE/OVERALL OBJECTIVE -
This position will support the signal security function by conducting tap audits and providing infield support to the tap audit team and Supervisor throughout the New England area. Wherever cable is improperly active, notification or contact with the resident will be made to properly install cable service, sell cable service, or disconnect the line.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/ YEARS OF MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: (Required skills are those that the candidate MUST have in order to be considered for the role)
- Canvass service areas, performing dwelling-by-dwelling audits in order to ensure that non- subscribers are not receiving cable service, check grounding status, and repair or correct any system discrepancies through adding or removing a trap and/or disconnecting the line.
- Conduct special audits as assigned i.e. No access, follow up audits, MDU audits, special project or "two person" assignments.
- Inspect service vehicles for sufficient stock, neatness, and proper maintenance of vehicle and tools.
- Conduct safety and quality control verifications on assigned department employees to ensure a high quality of work has been performed and safety procedures are being properly followed.
- Support the Tap Audit Supervisor in assigning and issuing work, preparing and distributing reports.
- Support the Tap Audit team in the field by addressing and resolving any concerns. Follow up with department-related field escalations.
- Work with Division Tap Audit, Construction, Direct Sales, Quality Control, and Finance Personnel as well as Technical Operations Managers, Supervisors, and Technicians when appropriate.
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED SPECIFIC SKILLS/ EXPERTISE
- At least 3-5 years previous Tap Audit experience
- Proficiency in use of personal computer to include spreadsheet and word processing applications required.
- Must have complete understanding of all Tap Audit processes and procedures.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess valid drivers' license.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS/ YEARS OF MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: (Preferred skills are those that are NOT required to perform the functions of this role but would be helpful for a candidate to have)
- Able to climb ladders.
- Able to lift and handle a ladder weighing approximately 70 lbs. which requires stooping, bending, balancing, climbing, kneeling, crouching, and repetitive motions.
- Possess English reading, writing, and arithmetic skills needed to accurately complete daily work.
- Possess excellent people and organizational/administrative skills and honesty.
- Possess product knowledge and sales ability to assist in converting unauthorized viewers and non subscribers into paying customers.
- Is neat with self as well as with equipment/work area.
- Conduct self in a respectable, responsible, and courteous manner with customers and other employees.
- Possess the ability to testify and present evidence in court for civil and/or criminal proceedings.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/ AND OR CERTIFICATIONS: (Must match the Job Evaluation Documentation Template information exactly)
- Able to gaff telephone/utility poles to a height of approximately 20 ft.
Completed High School education
SCOPE/ OTHER SIGNIFICANT ATTRIBUTES OF THE JOB:
Provide support to current group of 4 Tap Auditors plus 1 Supervisor
FCC Unit_TWC: 4270
Controlling Establishment ID: 00114 - Portland Johnson Rd
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...