Reports To: Production Supervisor or Foreman
Works with very little supervision and provides guidance to more junior employees, while also completing the most complex assembly activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs the most complex assembly activities
- Provides guidance and training to less experienced Assemblers
- Works closely with Fitting, Welding and other departments regarding incoming and outgoing units and parts
- Informed of all activities of the area and makes project decisions
- Keeps supervisor informed of project status
- Determines projected man hours for project completion to establish project start and completion dates
- Assists in scheduling work hours for employees based on budget and skills and expertise required on a project
- Monitors the work of employees to ensure quality
- Promotes and supports safety, production and positive attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent; and five to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Vocational or technical education a plus
- Standard requirements. Bending, squatting, climbing, twisting and reaching will all be used occasionally in this position
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job elements, responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or conditions is not exhaustive, but is merely illustrative of the current requirements of the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...