Intertech is looking for a couple of .Net consultants for multiple projects.
- The first project is working as a Team Lead Web Development is responsible for leading the design, development, testing and implementation of website software and functionality. This includes: evaluating requests for design feasibility, estimating project timelines and required resources, in addition to creating and executing development staffing plans to meet the prioritized project requirements. The Team Lead Web Development must enforce project standards and effectively apply SDLC methodology for all approved projects. In addition this position requires working with Project Managers to report and communicate resource/project progress and deliverables to key associates within the organization.
- Functional Allocation of time:
- 50% Programming
- 25% Technical design, technical review and technical documentation
- 25% Staff work direction and leadership
- Another will be working on a national, high-volume, e-commerce web application. You will be overseeing enhancements to established web applications. You will be performance tuning and optimizing web applications to ensure maximum availability, performance, and effectiveness, and creating analysis and design documents.
- Another will be helping implement and mentoring a client who is moving off of very old technology to current .Net technology
- If you fit this position, we would like to hear from you!
Founded in 1991 by local entrepreneur Tom Salonek, Intertech, Inc. has grown from a one-person shop to the largest combined software...