This position offers you the opportunity to join a knowledgeable and collaborative team and contribute to Molina Healthcare's mission of providing quality healthcare for financially vulnerable individuals and families. This is an excellent area in which to build a rewarding career, as the recession-resistant healthcare industry continues to expand rapidly. You will coordinate multiple development projects, assisting others as needed and doing some hands-on coding yourself. Your activities will support the State of New Jersey's Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS).
To be a good fit for the Lead Software Engineer opportunity, you will have:
Molina Medicaid Solutions (MMS) provides design, development, implementation and business process outsourcing solutions to state governments for their Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS). MMS is well positioned to grow as the Medicaid market expands and evolves. MMS is a subsidiary of Molina Healthcare, Inc. Since its founding more than 30 years ago, Molina Healthcare has grown into one of the leaders in providing quality healthcare to the underserved. Molina is a publicly traded company with approximately 5,500 employees and revenues of $4.6 billion; we recently were named to the 2012 Fortune 500 list.
- Five to eight years of software development experience, including strong knowledge of Visual Studio.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET and / or ASP.NET.
- In depth knowledge of SQL Server 2005 or 2008; we also will consider candidates with relevant Oracle experience and knowledge.
- Solid understanding of Java Script, HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Demonstrated proficiency in n-tiered web development.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture.
- Solid leadership skills and experience leading / supervising teams.
Molina Healthcare Inc. - 21 months ago