ABOUT US: We are a dynamic, fast-paced leader in the natural health and nutrition industry with both retail and wholesale divisions. We have a friendly, highly motivated staff that is dedicated to creating premier quality nutritional supplements and natural food products that truly make a difference.
We are seeking a dependable, full-time team member as a Lead Accounting Clerk in our main office.
- Oversee and review work of the accounting clerk
- Full cycle accounts receivable, including billing and collections
- Full cycle accounts payable with purchasing
- Verify the accuracy and coding of invoices, purchase orders and vouchers
- Review and resolve customer and vendor account issues
- Reconcile credit card statements and make necessary entries
- Reconcile sub-ledgers to general ledger and research and resolve issues
- Intercompany transactions and reporting
- Detailed analysis and preparation of reports for management
- Projects as needed
- Comply with all company policies, federal and state regulations and procedures
Candidate must also possess:
- 3-5 years previous full cycle A/R and A/P experience
- Strong work ethic with an excellent teamwork attitude
- Familiarity with intercompany and purchasing is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong follow up and tracking skills
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task.
- Computer literate with intermediate level skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook
Work hours: 40 hrs/week, Mon. – Fri. (9:00 am-6:00pm); occasional overtime required
Hourly rate: $15 - $18 (DOE)
TO APPLY: Please reply with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: Tobacco-free, drug-free workplace; a background check/drug test is conducted on all new hires. We offer competitive employee benefits (medical/dental/vision/life/401k). Relocation expenses not included.