Lead BSFT Therapist
Position provides leadership to an Evidenced Based team while sustaining the evidenced based fidelity or adherence ratings for an extended period of time. This individual maintains confidence about the model and its effectiveness, energizing and motivating the team towards competence in the evidence based model. This position will provide clinical supervision to a team and will maintain a minimal caseload providing direct care.
• Understand all theoretical dimensions of the evidence based model, including sophistication in discussing complex systemic principles plus the ability to present specific dimensions based on observations and discussions within supervision settings.
• Achieve competency in all evidence based dimensions and maintain a minimum rating based on the models expectation.
• Effectively communicate with other members of the team, including demonstrating the ability to teach and guide the other therapists during individual and group settings.
• Maintain flexibility with teaching and coaching therapists and/or other members of the team.
• Provide 24/7 on call services to therapists for support and guidance during referrals, therapy, crisis, emergencies or another other urgent need.
• Provide 24/7 on call services to families on caseload for new referrals, therapy, crisis, emergencies or other urgent needs; Ensure services can be provided as convenient for families in the program.
• Conduct family assessment including review of referral information, indentify and engage key participants, build therapeutic alliances with every family member, diagnose family strengths and areas for improvement, and develop strategies to capitalize on strengths and improve family relations.
• Provide client and family therapy using BSFT model of care, with the goal to improve family functioning and prevent, reduce and treat youth behavior issues.
• Maintain clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts that promote peer and supervisory review and feedback.
• Complete all required documentation regarding client’s progress.
• Maintain regular and consistent communication with direct supervisor.
Master’s degree in psychology, mental health counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy required. Must have Evidence Based Institute approval. State licensure as mental health professional required. Three years clinical experience required and has completed the Evidence Based model training with fidelity ratings maintained at a minimum.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives - 8 months ago
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...