The Lead Bartender is responsible for assisting the Beverage Manager in the supervision of bar staff and production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Provides excellent Guest Service
- Adhere to all ABC regulations
- Ensure proper staffing levels within budgeted guidelines
- Ensures cleanliness of the operation and adherence to all State and Federal health codes.
- Ensure standardization and consistency of all drink recipes
- Assist with monthly inventories
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of bar
- Prepare all mixes and garnishes
- Stock all glassware, condiments, beer, paper products and other necessary items needed for efficient operation.
- Preparation of drinks as necessary
- Get change for as required
- Stocking, requisition products
- High School Diploma/GED or relevant experience
- Ability to read write and communicate verbally in the English language
- Proficiency in basic computer knowledge, POS systems, and communication via E-mail
- Ability to recognize, handle and accurately exchange currency (make change)
- Knowledge of automated liquor systems helpful.
- Minimum 3 years of bartender experience.
- 14 months ago - save job
Augustine Casino in the Palm Springs Area offers you a true locals environment. We offer 800 Slots with denominations ranging from 1 cent to...