Reporting to the Manager of Benefits, the Lead Benefits Analyst will be responsible for p erforming complex analyses regarding the design, development, implementation and creation of a strategic benefits programs to ensure our company has the ability to attract, retain, develop, motivate and reward qualified employees.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
· Provide input to the Manager regarding benefit guidelines and strategy in order to incorporate consistency into programs and policies as well as communications.
· Maintain effective relationships with external consultants and brokers in order to manage the consultant relationship to deliver timely, targeted and cost effective benefit solutions.
· Partner with vendors in order to design and obtain necessary reporting. Develops various benefit cost analysis and reports for management review.
· Evaluate current benefit programs such as company car allowance/policies, retirement programs, leave policies, health and welfare programs, etc., through research/surveys and analyzes trends to ensure programs are competitive and in-line with mandatory requirements.
· Provide expertise in legal compliance of the various benefit programs. Identifying benefit gaps and develops initial recommendations to Manager to address issues.
· Monitor market trends that may affect benefit practices and competitive positioning. Reports findings to Manager as appropriate. Participates in various benefits surveys in order to provide benchmark analysis information to management to ensure adequate understanding of local market dynamics and developments. Performs research to assist Manager in providing guidance in the development and positioning of competitive and cost-efficient benefit programs.
· Research and assist Manager in identifying opportunities for multi-national pooling arrangements, resulting in cost savings for the company.
The accomplished individual will demonstrate progressive experiences in…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or a related field or equivalent.
- 8+ years of benefits analyst experience.
- Knowledge of international benefits preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills in order to perform complex analyses and make recommendations regarding benefit programs.
- Effectively communicating domestic and international staff and management, including the ability to present recommendations and to develop effective benefit communication materials.
- Must be flexible and adaptable in dealing with numerous diverse cultures and environments.
- Must have the ability to interface with people from all cultures and must be able to think and problem-solve in a creative, solution-oriented way.
An outstanding professional will have the following credentials…
· MBA preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.com/en/about-amway/careers . Reference AutoReqID XXXXBR. EOE. For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway , www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent , and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent .
Amway - 16 months ago
As a $10.9 billion dollar pioneer in the direct selling industry, Amway has been helping the world live better lives since 1959. With more...