GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
As a member of the GE Employe Services Benefit Operations Team, the successful candidate will utilize project management skills and system domain expertise to support the Team's multiple initiatives. Ability to utilize analytical skills to identify trends, root cause issues, and take ownership to drive both simplification and resolution. Candidate will leverage influencing skills to collaborate and promote "Best in Class" Customer Service both internally and across GE company.
- Own the processing and issue resolution related to benefit eligibility and enrollments. * Provide work direction and guidance to team members and consultants. * Lead key software (Peoplesoft) development projects, creating work plans, tracking and reporting progress and ensuring adherence to deadlines and project methodologies. * Support the benefits self service enrollment process for GE; including Annual Enrollment and Ongoing life events. * Support targeted benefit plan areas through utilization of analytical skills and process expertise to ensure timely and accurate eligibility and coverage for GE employees and dependents. * Lead troubleshooting and root cause analysis for processing issues. * Set priorities and assist with design and testing of functional requirements. * Identify and implement process and productivity improvements with a focus on process excellence and standardization. * Support PeopleSoft 9.1 upgrade planning, testing, and implementation activities. * Responsible for wing to wing benefit process oversight and sharing that knowledge with teammates *Work collaboratively across internal teams and establish strong working relationships with GE Businesses and key stakeholders
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Four year college degree in Accounting, business, computer related discipline or equivalent experience. * Minimum three years PeopleSoft experience or plan/program expertise in Benefits, Payroll or Pension. * Successful experience with process design, development and testing. * Excellent teaming, influencing and communication skills in order to operate effectively in a team-based environment requiring cross-functional interaction. * Self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision. * Demonstrated people leadership and communication skills. * Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check and pass successfully. * Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Section 19 Job
- Masters degree preferred
- PeopleSoft HRMS System knowledge, knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.1 functionality
- Subject Matter Expert in multiple plan/program areas
- Three years project management experience preferred with demonstrated success in project management or process improvement
- Solid interpersonal skills: proven ability to develop and maintain team and support staff relationships
- In-depth experience in multiple PeopleSoft functional areas
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified (if GE internal candidate), or equivalent quality experience
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 23 months ago
At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Developing people is how we have succeeded across industries...