The Lead Business Delivery Analyst will monitor and report overall Service Delivery performance and vendor management for Data Center and Office Automation. The focus of this position will be on the following characteristics:
· Project review and management for Data Center and/or Office Automation projects/programs
· Capacity Management of both the Data Center, Office Automation and field server environments.
· Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management with outsourced providers.
· Operating Level Agreements with lines of business.
· Financial Management – management of budgets to include both run and maintain and project budgets.
· Audits – both internal and external as they relate to both the organization and the outsourced partners.
· IT liaison between outsourced partners and IT sections as well as other lines of business.
· Identify projects and manage projects for the Data Center and/or Office Automation, to include the development, negotiation and oversight of Statements of Work.
· Identify areas to improve performance/operational excellence in a cost conscious environment.
· Perform cost/benefit analysis for projects.
· Management of SLA’s
· Identify potential changes to SLAs.
· Help develop and negotiate operating level or agreements among the internal American Red Cross service providers and key Office Automation infrastructure service providers (i.e. Unisys and Microsoft)
· Facilitate the review and validation of Operations service performance reporting distributed by the Service Provider.
· Perform reviews of SLAs with business units and identify if they are meeting the OLA’s.
· Identify and integrate best practices for the following areas: Data Center, Office Automation – including both server and desktops.
· Develop enterprise standards for Data Center and Office Automation environments. Ensure they are communicated to appropriate organizations and followed.
· Coordinate with the Supplier Management and Finance Manager to capture/confirm Operations business-value achievement including the business case.
· Ensure ITIL cross functional processes such as Change, Release, Configuration, Incident, Capacity, Performance and Problem Management are set up and function properly to meet the needs of the business.
· Governance of out-sourced vendors.
· Manage and facilitate both internal and external audits. Attendance at remote locations may be required.
· Manage escalated items with outsourced vendors and ensure issues are brought to resolution.
· Identify and escalate contract issues or potential issues with Master Services Agreement to drive operational excellence or financial consideration. • Carefully monitor spending to ensure sound financial management.
· Collaborate with the other IT organizations to continually optimize system performance and refresh hardware/software.
· Understand and ensure adherence to Food and Drug (FDA) standards where applicable.
· Participate in the processes for service restoration and root cause analysis/corrective actions as required.
· Understand the business and apply an IT context.
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering, business or a related discipline, or equivalent Service Delivery industry experience.
· Required to have a minimum of 10 year’s experience in Data Center and/or Office Automation environments.
· A minimum of 10 years relevant Data Center and Office Automation experience to include previous Service Delivery experience, developing RFP’s, negotiating statements of work and service level agreements, and managing IT Telecom service providers/outsourcers to deliver the contracted services that meet or exceed service levels, within the agreed-to pricing.
· General knowledge and experience across all of the key IT technology towers including applications, desktop, distributed computing, data centers, and telecommunications, and overall knowledge and experience with the cross functional towers such as help desk, security, and quality assurance.
· Excellent interpersonal, management, organization, presentation, and communication skills. Proven ability to lead technical teams responsible for service availability management. Must have excellent problem analysis, organizational, presentation, customer service, critical thinking skills, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate technical issues clearly and broadly to business managers.
· Proven track record for the management of multiple work streams and/or projects concurrently, and deliver on-time. Must be able to review vendor statements of work (SoW) and provide valuable feed back to the organization. Previous experience working in an outsourced environment and formal Continuous Improvement experience (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, and Six Sigma) is preferred.
· Desktop management for an enterprise organization is preferred.
The American Red Cross is where people mobilize to help their neighbors—down the street, across the country, and around the world—in...