Primary responsibility is to assist with leading and facilitating analytical needs across all levels of the organization to deliver valued outcomes. Outcomes include improved analytics, adoption of improved methodologies, fundamental understanding of how to use Business Analytics to drive business decisions and implement sound business solutions. Will operate as the functional liaison with the business and will perform root cause analysis and resolution, reporting and analytical analysis and development, and provide guidance and mentoring to other analysts in both the BICC and the throughout the organization.
- Bachelors Degree in Informatics, Statistics, Finance, Health Care, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field preferred. 7-10 years demonstrated in-depth experience and knowledge in development, analysis, analytics, or related field may be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in leading, developing and supporting Business Intelligence projects or quality improvement initiatives required. Healthcare or managed care industry preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years analytical and/or data analysis experience that includes but no limited to: querying structured data sets, evaluation of business process and problems, feasibility studies, preparing detailed business requirements, supporting end users and system testing required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability of analytics, including but not limited to statistical, regression and complex analysis required.
- Demonstrated Data Warehouse concepts and knowledge of best practices and standard methodologies required.
- Excellent PC skills required; Experience with BI tools and/or SQL. Experience with BI reporting tools such as Cognos and/or SAS preferred.
CDPHP - 23 months ago